Independency in Raw Materials and Exipients, Natural Medicines, Cosmetics, and Nutraceutics to Treat Infection, Regenerative and Degenerative Diseases.
- Utilization of raw materials, excipients, natural medicines, cosmetics, and nutraceutics.
- Techniques in chemical synthesis and structural modification of bioactive compounds.
- Discovery and development of raw materials through computational chemistry.
- Utilization of seaweed, cacao, and other natural resources as bioactive compounds and excipient.
- Standardization and formulation of dosage form to support jamu scientification.
- Evaluation of efficacy, mechanism of action, and safety of medicine raw materials.
- Utilization of medicine raw materials as preventive, curative, and rehabilitative efforts in infection, regenerative, and degenerative diseases.
- Utilization of medicine raw materials as immunostimulant and antioxidant
- Development of neutraceutical formulation.
- Ethnobotany and ethnopharmacology
- Pharmacogenomics for infection, regenerative, and degenerative diseases
- Discovery of biochemistry – based new pathway
- Biotechnology of plant cultures to produce medicine raw materials and natural medicine
- Isolation and elucidation of chemical structure of natural bioactive
- Production of biomarkers of herbal medicine
- Isolation of symbiont microbes/endophytic fungi, marine biota, and plant as bioactive compound resources.
- Development of cultivation and post-harvesting technology of herbal medicine to produce standardized simplicia.
- Assessment of ethnobotany, ethnopharmacology, and metabolomic of natural medicine in Sulawesi.
Social Pharmacy and Education
- Assessment of social pharmacy, economy, and community
- Development of kit analysis and reagent for detecting abuse of pharmaceutical supplies.