Goals and Achievement Strategies for Pharmacist Professional Studies
To achieve the vision and mission of the pharmacist professional study program, the general objectives of the study program are formulated:
- The creation of alumni who are able to compete with pharmacists from other domestic and foreign institutions and can collaborate with these institutions.
- Average GPA of graduates> 3.25
- Duration of study 12 months
- Percentage of graduates with a cum laude GPA> 3.5 (40%)
- Conduct a refresher course once a year
- The number of collaborations with PKPA sites increases by 1 per year
- Comparative study to other universities 2 times per year
- The integration of the pharmacist profession and other health professions in the implementation of professional education at Hasanuddin University Teaching Hospital.
Target achievement strategy:
- Increasing the competence of teaching staff either through further study or trainings;
- Benchmarking to universities that carry out professional education;
- Reviewing the curriculum, developing learning methods, improving student communication and advising professional work practices;
- Increase cooperation with hospitals, industries and pharmacies as places for pharmacist professional students to practice;
- Program a pharmacist refresher course;
- Providing communication techniques and skills for the students before practicing at the hospital;
- Hasanuddin University policy which includes the Faculty of Pharmacy in the medical complex.